Friday, November 14, 2008

Tri Anything!

You loved CC’s bicolor post so much, let’s take it to a WHOLE NOTHA' LEVEL (name that show!).
At right, Gossip Girl’s Leighton Meester in tricolor Missoni, via teamsugar.com
Juan Carlos Obando
John Galliano Resort
Anna Sui butterfly necklace, at shopbop.com
Christian Lacroix necklace, pictured courtesy elle.com.
Get the Lacroix neon tri-color scheme for a steal: this set of twenty bracelets is just $3.80 at forever21.com!
Narciso Rodriguez origami-effect pumps, via shoesfromaroundtheglobe.blogspot.com.
ASOS Premium tie-front contrast suede panel sandals. Go to asos.com.
Prada tricolor pump, at barneys.com.
Christian Louboutin JS shoe boots. This and next 3 at net-a-porter.com.
Fendi cherry red platform slingbacks.
Giuseppe Zanotti tricolor ankle wrap double platform wedges.
Fendi brown suede and leather ankle strap platforms. A gentler way to channel the tri trend!
Paul Smith patent pump, at right; go to couture.zappos.com.
Sergio Rossi patent leather and satin boot, pictured at right via elle.com.
Tory Burch Reva flat in color block patent leather with logo disc at vamp. Visit shopbop.com.
Alexander McQueen embroidered balconette dress. This and next at net-a-porter.com.
Jonathan Saunders Kerwin strapless dress – subtle and sophisticated!
Beckerman Daria ruffle dress – bright and bodacious! This and next at shopbop.com.
Pencey ballet dress
Catherine Holstein puff skirt dress. This and next at chickdowntown.com.
M Missoni Tulip knit mini dress – CC bets that Fellow Fashionista Miss Karen will love this one!














Reiss Rachel bustier dress. Visit reiss.co.uk.



Radenroro Nirmala dress, at right; visit ravinstyle.com.
Deal of the Day: color block flapper dress, $29 at forever21.com!
Arden B. silk color block blouse. Go to ardenb.com.
Tisha cami, pictured at right; at delias.com.
Melie Bianco croc-embossed clutch. Visit purseboutique.com.
Orla Kiely patent clutch, at asos.com.
This tri-color silver accent envelope clutch is currently on sale for $19.99 at shopintuition.com!
Hayden Harnett Mosaique hobo. Visit haydenharnett.com.

So darlings, will YOU tri anything?

32 comments:

La Belette Rouge said...

I gave you a little award that I hope you come by and claim. Hope you have a weekend filled with at least three colors.xoxo

WendyB said...

I love that McQueen dress sooooo much!

FASHION CHALET said...

YOU rock, my dear! Your comments always have a way of adding a little extra sparkle and shine to my day! :)

Hope you like the shampoo/cond. darling.

What fun lovely dresses and shoes. You always make me crave a lot of colour. And I adore McQueen's everything!

Anonymous said...

i love that post as much as the bicolor one!

Angela said...

i like the tricolor ruffle dress. have a great weekend.

Nemerae said...

I loove tricolor outfits, more than bicolor ones, are more original and cheerful. I like a lot that Nirmala dress and the one by Missone, wow!! nice post, love everything indeed xD
Byee
xx

Lisa said...

I love Leighton Meester's look. It makes me want to try wearing purple and orange together!

D said...

The McQueen dres is amazing! And I'm always a fan of Melie Bianco!

Bombchell said...

wow the tri color missoni is gorgeous!!!

Unknown said...

that blue dress is fantastic!!!

Anonymous said...

a mi tmb me gusta muxo tu blog, axiias por pasarte muakssssssss

Nina said...

Meester looks so pretty in this maxi tri! I'd wear it for sure. I also love the mini with the white bodice and skirt in pale rose and purple.... Think i'm gonna tri something this weekend...

carolina @ patagonia gifts said...

Love the mustard and black dress! Have a wonderful weekend darling! xo xo

Seeker said...

OH I LOVE tri colour outfits!!!!!!
I'm all for colour!!!!
Hurray for those combos.

As always, beauty a great post.

xoxo

Diane said...

great posts.. come see my blog ... I just posted several paintings of incredible dresses and what they mean

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with Leighton Meester's dress. Who knew that beige and green would go so well together? Or maybe it's the black combining those two colors.

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with Leighton Meester's dress. Who knew that beige and green could go so well together? Or is that the black doing the job of mixing those two colors so splendidly?

Lauren said...

i have been admiring a lot of these pieces for a while! i like 2 colors better than 2!

Abby said...

This post hurts because everything on it is so beautiful and I want it all please!

Little Bow Prep said...

Very lovely post, I'm quite a fan of all of them!

Songy said...

possibly possibly.. maybe that dress of the day from F21.

Elizabeth said...

You're killing me!

leeselooks said...

AH. I am still in LOOOOOOVE with john galliano resort.

he is pure amazing-ness.

have a beautiful weekend, stunning cc!

x.

simplysteph said...

I adore all of the dresses but personally think meester doesn't look her best in that dress. or maybe i'm too use to her Victorian prep style on GG

Anonymous said...

Whoah my eyes just went straight for the M Missoni dress. I neeed it in my life!

I love all the pieces you featured in this post - the bags especially are to die for! Now, I'm off to search for the dress...

Unknown said...

i love all the geometric colours out atm.
leighton meester! :)

karl's sweet child said...

the shoes are all amazing!! want them all!!

Trendy Gourmandise said...

very nice selection

Sharon S said...

Hi couture carrie-I love the shoes, it was such an 80s thing to have tricolour and I love it now!!

Daniela Valdez said...

We don't have Forever 21 in Mexico, isn't that sad?

Syed said...

The colours are all fantastic! I like how these will help get more people to be adventurous with their colour choices.

Missa said...

Love the Galliano color combo!