Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Bodacious Black Gowns

Darlings, there is nothing more chic and fabulous than a gorgeous black gown!  Maybe for NYE?
Fall 2012 runway coverage via style.com except where noted.
Band of Outsiders
Bebe
Bill Blass
Blumarine
Bottega Veneta, via vogue.com
Emilia Wickstead
Emilio Pucci, via vogue.com
Fabiola Arias; this and next via nymag.com
Gen Art
Jen Kao
John Rocha
Josie Natori
L'Wren Scott
Mother of Pearl
Osman
Ralph Lauren, via nymag.com
Sachin + Babi
Sophie Theallet
Stella McCartney, via nymag.com
Temperley London
Theia, via nymag.com
Timo Weiland
Which one(s) would you wear?
xoxox,
CC
P.S. The winner of CC's Lybethras Swimwear Giveaway is the lovely _ ~ congrats!

18 comments:

md said...

Todos preciosos. Un vestido negro siempre es un acierto.

Buen día.

erika sorocco said...

I would so wear the Sophie Theallet - it is gorgeous!! :)

Sonia Otero said...

PReciosa selección, alguno de ellos no me importaría tenerlo para una fiesta de noche!!!
Buena semana!

Unknown said...

Ahh the first is AMAZING!!!!

Rachel @ The Haute Notes said...

That Sophie Theallet dress is so chic! And I really like the lace cutouts on that Bebe dress!

Rachella - flourishingfit.com said...

waw waw waw GORGEOUS!!! :) The first one is sooooo beautiful I want it so badly ;) X

Blair said...

me encanta el 1º aunque con otro calzado! Besos

Kashaya said...

Gorgeous gowns!

Mónica said...

gorgeous ideas for a spectacular NYE's party.

HiFashion said...

I love them all so much. I wish I could wear them on a daily basis.

Blond Duck said...

Those corsets are hot!

MOSAMUSE said...

black gowns are so sexy!
xo
MOSAMUSE

www.MOSAMUSE.com

sepatuholig-Grace Njio said...

Oh my gawd.... I am surely in need of one of that black gown!!!!
http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

margaret cruzemark said...

How can u not adore a great black gown...I love this post!
Best Regards
Miss Margaret Cruzemark
http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

dimitri said...

These are so beautiful. Love them all. Very chic and elegant.
xo

Melissah said...

Too many gorgeous gowns to choose from!

Melissah from Scrapbook

Giancarlo said...

Adoro il nero in una donna! Una felice giornata a te...ciao

Schnappy said...

Fantastic dresses, my favourite is first!