Tuesday, May 6, 2014

White on Time!

Darlings, it's time to white out!  Whether it's a chic pair of pom pom pumps or a little lace dress, there's bound to be a wonderful white piece for each of CC's fellow fashionistas in this pretty post!
Manolo Blahnik Vestalabar perforated-leather sandals, at barneys.com.

Charlotte Olympia Desiree pom pom embellished silk pumps, at net-a-porter.com.

Valextra Manzoni bag, at barneys.com.

Givenchy small Antigona bag in white grained leather; this and next two at net-a-porter.com.

Alexander McQueen The Skull studded leather box clutch.

Alaia studded leather waist belt.
Spectacular!

A.L.C. Lucas lace pencil skirt; this and next at intermixonline.com.

Alexis dotted lace crop top.

Burberry London twill blazer, at net-a-porter.com.

Christopher Kane abstract line cut-out sleeveles A-line dress, at barneys.com.

Kaufmanfranco cutout leather-trimmed stretch-cotton dress; this and next at net-a-porter.com.

Lover Star crocheted cotton-lace mini dress.

Herve Leger scalloped bandage tier V neck flare dress, at intermixonline.com.

Lace applique dress, at pixiemarket.com.

Alberta Ferretti draped silk-satin gown, at theOutnet.com.

L'Agent by Agent Provocateur Vanesa stretch-lace and tulle chemise, at net-a-porter.com.

Marysia Swim scallop trim bandeau bikini, at intermixonline.com.
Which of these pieces do you prefer?
CC is smitten with the swimsuit!
xoxox,
CC

14 comments:

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Carrie,

Loving all the white you have shown and it always looks so good for summer.

Happy week
hugs
Carolyn

erika sorocco said...

So loving the Givenchy Bag!!

xx

R's Rue said...

Too many I guess

Rebecca said...

You will never cease to amaze me with your selection CC! I'm particularly eyeing that Givenchy & that lace pencil skirt!!!

Rebecca
www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

Unknown said...

The Givenchy bag and scalloped bikini are my favorites! xo

FASHION TALES said...

Yes, it's time for beautiful white garments. I love all of the cut outs and lace pieces. I am looking for a pair of white denim soon.xx/Madison

Cammila said...

That Burberry blazer might be the chicest thing I've ever seen! If only I weren't the clumsiest person I know, I think I'd wear white a lot more! ;)

http://dresseduplikealady.com

jess said...

The Christopher Kane dress is fantastic.

Paulina said...

Great bags :)

Panty Buns said...



I like scalloped edges and the look of the Marysia Swim scallop trim bandeau bikini but I'm also thinking it would be nice to showcase some radiant orchid lingerie underneath that gorgeous Lover Star crocheted cotton-lace mini dress - or is the lining too opaque to do that? It's a beautiful dress anyway.


http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/2014/05/shadowline-and-victorias-secret.html


Blond Duck said...

I'm too scared to wear any of them!

Midnight Cowgirl said...

Beautiful! I'll take everything :)

sepatuholig-Grace Njio said...

Great all white! Specially the shoes on #1 picture!
http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/
instagram.com/gracenjio

HiFashion said...

I need more white in my life. Those bags are so pretty.