Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Fabulous Fall Florals!

Darlings, it's all about fabulous floral dresses for fall! CC has selected all the prettiest pieces from the collections for your viewing pleasure and shopping inspiration ~ enjoy!
Barbara Tfank

Brooks Brothers

Coach 1941

Dolce & Gabbana

Erdem

Gucci

J. Mendel

Johanna Ortiz

John Galliano

Luisa Beccaria

Molly Goddard

MSGM

Mulberry

Paul & Joe

Prada

Red Valentino

Rochas

Topshop Unique

Tory Burch

Zac Zac Posen
Darlings, which of these fab floral dresses do you deem most divine?
CC is smitten with the Prada and Johanna Ortiz frocks!
xoxox,
CC

3 comments:

Cloudia said...

Yes, I see it. Gucci kicked it up a bit

Panty Buns said...

I love florals, and I'm really loving that floral dress by Dolce Gabbana!!! Now that's some extremely serious floral (and it's seriously pretty!!!). I think the floral dresses by and by Luisa Beccaria and by Paul+Joe would have looked way prettier than they do here if they had been showcased using models having higher B.M.I.s, but I like the looks of the designs anyway.

http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

Midnight Cowgirl said...

Love florals! These dresses are so pretty :)